KHC and KO Earnings Reports

KHC and KO released their earnings. While Coca Cola exceeded EPS expectations by 1 cent Kraft Heinz missed expectations by 6 cents. Therefore Kraft Heinz share price is down 10%. However I will keep both CFDs for another 3 months to see if they can improve. I do not want to sell them at a loss currently. However in 3 months I will reassess the situation - especially if the FED funds rate will be increased by then. If the FED raises interest rates high enough I might sell those CFDs after their next earnings release because I expect a financial crisis within every hour then.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The big picture - Introducing myself

GreatCell Solar And The Gamble On Perovskite Solar Cells

Added even more selling of the S & P 500 - Corona Crisis not over, housing market doesn't look good as well and possibly CLO crisis ahead?